Hi, I will introduce myself. My name is Novia. I think of myself as a hard-working person but at the same time I like to enjoy the life for example going to the cinema, walking around with friends, doing sports…
Therefore, I think that I am also active and sociable.
I consider myself ambitious with the work; I always have a new goal to achieve. Depending on with kind of people I meet, I can be very talkative or really reserved, It depends how comfortable I feel where I am.
To sum up, I consider myself as a hard-working, active, sociable, ambitious, and really pessimistic person.
Therefore, I think that I am also active and sociable.
I consider myself ambitious with the work; I always have a new goal to achieve. Depending on with kind of people I meet, I can be very talkative or really reserved, It depends how comfortable I feel where I am.
To sum up, I consider myself as a hard-working, active, sociable, ambitious, and really pessimistic person.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWaw! Manu Rios! I was interested when I saw his name in your article, and when I read it, I was increasingly interested in your writing. Such a nice article.
ReplyDelete